Monday, June 1, 2015

So what's my flavour?

So I haven't blogged in a really long time. To tell you the truth (been there as well as Bean there), I have been practicing some restaurant chivalry: eating out and not telling.

This year has been one of full of change. My pilgrimage of flavor has resulted in an inward pilgrimage of myself. The best way to describe this would be: I am a deconstructed version of who I used to be ( deconstruction always makes me think of milktart...its way too early for cake, such a bummer). All the same elements presented in an exciting new way.

My life has always been about having direction. I have always found security about knowing where I want to go, do and be. I want my career to be like a shooting arrow: sharp with direction and ultimately has great impact. It has always been a goal of mine for my work to innovate my industry. However I am faced with a crossroad

What is this nivana-esque job I so badly want?

The answers aren't as clear or fulfilling as they once were.

I have made my second Bi-annual resolution to blog more. Perhaps I am one cappuccino away from a complete realisation. I don't know, but I'll tell what every cappuccino tastes like till then.

A one confused
Hxx

How I feel - photo credits:
http://411ontheknot.wix.com/411ontheknot
For the shirt check out: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Catcalling-Couture/1127633337262111?pnref=story

      

1 comment:

  1. Helen of troy small.....😅😅😅😅😅

    ReplyDelete